Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: Checker Request for GC8VGBV The Milestone Challenge

Changed By: elacb
Change Date: June 23, 2020 05:40AM

Checker Request for GC8VGBV The Milestone Challenge
UPDATE: Since this cache violates the guidelines, there is no more need for a checker.

The checker for this would be super simple. It would say they qualify if they had 1 less cache than a milestone (0, 4, 9, 24, 49, 74, 99, 199, 299, etc). It would than say "You will qualify for this challenge if you log this cache as your next find. If you have already found the cache, please log it as found now. If not, if this is the next cache you find, you qualify as well."

Let me know if there's anything I can make clear/do to make this easier.

Original Message

Author: elacb
Date: June 23, 2020 04:49AM

Checker Request for GC8VGBV The Milestone Challenge
The checker for this would be super simple. It would say they qualify if they had 1 less cache than a milestone (0, 4, 9, 24, 49, 74, 99, 199, 299, etc). It would than say "You will qualify for this challenge if you log this cache as your next find. If you have already found the cache, please log it as found now. If not, if this is the next cache you find, you qualify as well."

Let me know if there's anything I can make clear/do to make this easier.