Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: Fuzzy2000 &CacheMami
Change Date: August 28, 2021 11:31AM

Re: new checker : adaptation of GC5J307
We need the gc-code of the new cache and the description of what the checker had to check.

I think this is the description: Find a cache in each one of all divisions of "Loire Atlantique" , France
We need the gc-code of the new cache and the description of what the checker has to check.

I think this is the description:
Find a cache in each one of 31 divisions in the county of "Loire Atlantique" (Region "Pays de la Loire") , France

[b]But[/b] divisions are not available in project-gc checker system. And I'm not sure if your reviewer will allow to ask for divisions. Guidelines accepts only county as smallest area.

Original Message

Author: Fuzzy2000 &CacheMami
Date: August 28, 2021 06:07AM

Re: new checker : adaptation of GC5J307
We need the gc-code of the new cache and the description of what the checker had to check.

I think this is the description: Find a cache in each one of all divisions of "Loire Atlantique" , France