Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: Midrange
Change Date: September 18, 2021 07:51PM

Re: Checker Modification Request
I am not following what you mean.

The challenge cache I am creating requires you to have found 10 or more different log types in 1 day to qualify to have the find. The checker I have provided is exactly that however this one only requires 5 and I am hoping to add a couple icons. This checker to my knowledge doesn't have a limited time.

I can provide this checker as well that is the same however it is missing certain icons I wish to apply.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5ADCJ/3983

I was going to clone that tag, but again, I require it to be modified as I would like LAB CACHE and Community Celebration Event to be added as part of the qualifications.

There are several challenge caches similar to what I am trying to accomplish. Just need a modified Checker.
Understood

Specifying any element of a cache page (type, rating, etc.) or find count (above one per day) required during a streak.

I see that now under Not Acceptable. Too hard for people i guess. Only reason I came up with this challenge cache is because i'm doing this tomorrow and thought it would be neat.
All well.

Original Message

Author: Midrange
Date: September 18, 2021 07:23PM

Re: Checker Modification Request
I am not following what you mean.

The challenge cache I am creating requires you to have found 10 or more different log types in 1 day to qualify to have the find. The checker I have provided is exactly that however this one only requires 5 and I am hoping to add a couple icons. This checker to my knowledge doesn't have a limited time.

I can provide this checker as well that is the same however it is missing certain icons I wish to apply.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5ADCJ/3983

I was going to clone that tag, but again, I require it to be modified as I would like LAB CACHE and Community Celebration Event to be added as part of the qualifications.

There are several challenge caches similar to what I am trying to accomplish. Just need a modified Checker.