Advanced

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: GC9JAG7: Challenge Request: Count Caches with same leading name

Changed By: z00l00k
Change Date: November 12, 2021 01:49PM

GC9JAG7: Challenge Request: Count Caches with same leading name
I'd like to have a checker where I can count caches with the same leading name and I think that the script "X regexp match in paramter (by Target.)" would work with the config below:

{
"alphafield": "cache_name",
"regex": "^Stigar som mötas, eller skiljas",
"limit": 20,
"toUpper": true,
"types": [
"Traditional Cache"
]
}

This for the unsubmitted cache GC9JAG7.

I have 16 caches starting with that name and there's another geocacher that have more than 16 starting with the same name so the challenge wouldn't be too challenging to resolve.

Would this be feasible or is this against the rules?

Original Message

Author: z00l00k
Date: November 12, 2021 01:48PM

Challenge Request: Count Caches with same leading name
I'd like to have a checker where I can count caches with the same leading name and I think that the script "X regexp match in paramter (by Target.)" would work with the config below:

{
"alphafield": "cache_name",
"regex": "^Stigar som mötas, eller skiljas",
"limit": 20,
"toUpper": true,
"types": [
"Traditional Cache"
]
}

This for the unsubmitted cache GC9JAG7.

I have 16 caches starting with that name and there's another geocacher that have more than 16 starting with the same name so the challenge wouldn't be too challenging to resolve.

Would this be feasible or is this against the rules?