Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Carnatic
Change Date: June 06, 2016 01:19PM

Re: Technically Possible?
Dear Target.,

please replace own caches with found caches having more than 10 Favourite Points. Each cache should only be used once. , which is automatically the case, because of the unique D/T combinations. It would be nice if the checker would list the cache, s, which were considered for the qualification. What do you mean with posting my example matrix? Currently I have that as an Excel file, but no not with the qualifying caches. Instead it just lists the cache types and bears crosses where I found a cache with a certain D/T combination. Listing the actual caches would take some time.

Thanks again for the swift response!!

Carnatic

Original Message

Author: Carnatic
Date: June 05, 2016 07:48PM

Re: Technically Possible?
Dear Target.,

please replace own caches with found caches having more than 10 Favourite Points. Each cache should only be used once. It would be nice if the checker would list the cache, which were considered for the qualification. What do you mean with posting my example matrix? Currently I have that as an Excel file, but no with the qualifying caches. Instead it just lists the cache types and bears crosses where I found a cache with a certain D/T combination. Listing the actual caches would take some time.

Thanks again for the swift response!!

Carnatic