Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: hunthikers
Change Date: November 28, 2020 03:11PM

Re: Is this possible ?
Thank you DrAcorn!
Looking good. I
Looking good already!
May be the youngest find isn't working quite right. The test of the checker shows the GC code for mine as from March 2020, but I have a find for a cache hidden Nov 2020 find (GC92G6P). The math based in the GC code shown wouldn't be right because it is less than 20 years...but for my youngest find it would be. So that needs a check to be sure.

I
had thought about not rounding because to the distances and effort involved to extend ones the ranges. So could the math be changed to get it to 2 decimal places for each of the scores out of 10 and then adding them for the score out of 40 ?
ie. xx.xx ?
Looks like I need a trip E to qualify though !
Thanks again for the quick work !
Best wishes,
IAN (hunthikers)

Original Message

Author: hunthikers
Date: November 28, 2020 02:00PM

Re: Is this possible ?
Thank you DrAcorn!
Looking good. I had thought about not rounding because to the distances and effort involved to extend ones ranges. So could the math be changed to get it to 2 decimal places for each of the scores out of 10 and then adding them for the score out of 40 ?
Looks like I need a trip E to qualify though !
Thanks again for the quick work !
Best wishes,
IAN (hunthikers)