Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Change to checker for GC9F433 (Oldest caches in 10 U.S. States)

Changed By: DrPflug
Change Date: August 27, 2021 07:38PM

Re: Change to checker for GC9F433 (Oldest caches in 10 U.S. States)
Actually, HQ did agree that Shawnee Lookout is Older (it clearly is) and did change the hidden date of Ancient Lake. But a lot of complaints ensured because it messed up a bunch of folks Jasmers, so they changed it back. Yes, please see what the scriptwriter says. If he's not agreeable, I could copy the script and come up with the variation I want/need. I know my reviewer Vertighost will be OK with it because he's the one giving me the info on what happened here in Ohio with Ancient Lake. And he and I are in agreement that folks finding Shawnee Lookout in Ohio should be given credit for finding the oldest in Ohio.

Original Message

Author: DrPflug
Date: August 27, 2021 07:30PM

Re: Change to checker for GC9F433 (Oldest caches in 10 U.S. States)
Actually, HQ did agree that Shawnee Lookout is Older (it clearly is) and did change the hidden date of Ancient Lake. But a lot of complaints ensured because it messed up a bunch of folks Jasmers, so they changed it back. Yes, please see what the scriptwriter says. If he's not agreeable, I could copy the script and come up with the variation I want/need. I know my reviewer Vertighost will be OK with it because he's the one giving me the info on what happened here in Ohio with Ancient Lake.