Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: request challenge checker for GC9FWBT 5 year non continuous

Changed By: Pepegeo
Change Date: September 03, 2021 08:40AM

request challenge checker for GC9FWBT 5 year non continuous
Hi developers and taggers
Is there already something existing that could be tagged or easily developed from your past code to verify that a geocacher have found :

A minimum 1 cache (param) any D/T (param) of any type (param) found placed in each month jan to dec of 5 (param) non continuous year) that allow to have stopped effort due to COvid in 2020 and/or 2021

i would like also the same for 10 non continuous years (to be linked to
GC9FWC5) and for 15 (to be linked to GC9FWC9)

Thanks in advance
Changed By: Pepegeo
Change Date: September 02, 2021 05:32PM

Is there already something existing that could be tagged or easily developed from your past code to verify that a geocacher have found :

A minimum 1 cache (param) any D/T (param) of any type (param) found in each month jan to dec of 5 (param) non continuous year) that allow to have stopped effort due to COvid in 2020 and/or 2021

note i will ask i would like also the same for 10 non continuous years (to be linked to
GC9FWC5)
and for 15, requests follows
15 (to be linked to GC9FWC9)

Thanks in advance

Original Message

Author: Pepegeo
Date: September 02, 2021 05:22PM

A minimum 1 cache (param) any D/T (param) of any type (param) found in each month jan to dec of 5 (param) non continuous year) that allow to have stopped effort due to COvid in 2020 and/or 2021

note i will ask also the same for 10 non continuous years and for 15, requests follows
Thanks in advance