Advanced

Change History

Not all Geocaches are clear if they are a Challenge or not. Therefore Project-GC has built a Challenge Exception-system. A part of the community has been granted access to this system, and they read through cache description to add votes if they believe these Geocaches are Challenges or not. In here, they can discuss extreme cases and see if they can come to an agreement.

Changed By: magma1447
Change Date: September 11, 2020 11:43AM

Re: Challenge Exceptions is back (soon)
There are still two scheduled jobs that are disabled, one of them is the one sending PMs to users to vote. I am waiting a few days to see if I get any negative feedback on my purges/cleansing.

The other job disables checker tags that it believes shouldn't exist. Right now it's matching a lot of tags. I need to figure out why.
EDIT: One reason is that those exceptions I have added myself today don't have enough votes yet.
Changed By: magma1447
Change Date: September 11, 2020 11:40AM

There are still two scheduled jobs that are disabled, one of them is the one sending PMs to users to vote. I am waiting a few days to see if I get any negative feedback on my purges/cleansing.

The other job disables checker tags that it believes shouldn't exist. Right now it's matching a lot of tags. I need to figure out why.

Original Message

Author: magma1447
Date: September 11, 2020 11:38AM