Advanced

Change History

Request new methods needed to make challenge checkers. One method request per thread please.

Changed By: arisoft
Change Date: February 07, 2018 12:32AM

Re: My trail / Cache chain
Something happened to newlines. The first version did separate lines on screen but now newlines are visible only in the source and text is flowing wihout newlines.

Log storage seems to work correctly. I already managed to find a problematic situation from the saved log.

EDIT: NewlinSometimes it works again...and sometimes browser does not display newlines. page type is text/html. It changes to html for some reason but not always.
Changed By: arisoft
Change Date: February 07, 2018 12:18AM

Something happened to newlines. The first version did separate lines on screen but now newlines are visible only in the source and text is flowing wihout newlines.

Log storage seems to work correctly. I already managed to find a problematic situation from the saved log.

EDIT: Newlines works again...

Original Message

Author: arisoft
Date: February 06, 2018 10:38PM