Advanced

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Changed By: MAS83
Change Date: May 27, 2020 07:47PM

Re: Checker before making the challenge?
I was hoping to have 2 checkers created now, one for all cachetypes and one for all weekdays. The individual ones will not be needed until the actual challenges are made.

Regarding the LAB caches, I know they were not allowed when the rules were last updates in 2016, so I'm hoping to ask the local reviewers, when the time to make the challenges arrives. Maybe with the amounts of LAB caches released might make them acceptable for challenges, as there is more of them than Wherigoes now. :D

If it's too much hassle I understand. :)

Thanks in advance

Edit: Ohh, and the checkers can be linked to the corresponding challenge when it gets created.

Original Message

Author: MAS83
Date: May 27, 2020 07:46PM

Re: Checker before making the challenge?
I was hoping to have 2 checkers created now, one for all cachetypes and one for all weekdays. The individual ones will not be needed until the actual challenges are made.

Regarding the LAB caches, I know they were not allowed when the rules were last updates in 2016, so I'm hoping to ask the local reviewers, when the time to make the challenges arrives. Maybe with the amounts of LAB caches released might make them acceptable for challenges, as there is more of them than Wherigoes now. :D

If it's too much hassle I understand. :)

Thanks in advance