To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: The L0r@x
Change Date: June 20, 2016 08:21PM

Re: Checker assistance for multiple caches
Sorry for my delay. GC will not publish my caches without the checker being written. I have been going back and forth to no avail. So with that said, this should be simple.

I can also provide the other caches, which will have similar requirements once I get back home tonight. So please standby, while I get this populated tonight. This will be simple, heck I am willing to learn how to write my own.

I will need a checker created that will verify a cache find (all types allowed) that have been found in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, and Washington.

Original Message

Author: The L0r@x
Date: June 20, 2016 08:15PM

Re: Checker assistance for multiple caches
Sorry for my delay. GC will not publish my caches without the checker being written. I have been going back and forth to no avail. So with that said, this should be simple.

I will need a checker created that will verify a cache find (all types allowed) that have been found in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, and Washington.