To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: Re: GC7C6D6 Find a physical cache in two continents

Changed By: arisoft
Change Date: July 23, 2018 11:54PM

Re: GC7C6D6 Find a physical cache in two continents
RubyShoos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe vodgelbird has created a checker that
> can be applied to this challenge. It requires the
> user to

I remember this discussion. The idea was to name a set of countries representing each "continent". If you have these sets already or Vogelbird have some proposal for these, this is possible to make. Anyway, you should make this information available in your challenge description because continent is not an allowed criteria itself and there is no direct continent information in the database.

Original Message

Author: arisoft
Date: July 23, 2018 09:54PM

Re: GC7C6D6 Find a physical cache in two continents
RubyShoos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe vodgelbird has created a checker that
> can be applied to this challenge. It requires the
> user to

I remember this discussion. The idea was to name a set of coutries representing each "continent". If you have these sets already or Vogelbird have some proposal for these, this is possible to make. Anyway, you should make this information available in your challenge description because continent is not an allowed criteria itself and there is no direct continent information in the database.