To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: January 08, 2019 09:59AM

Re: Checker request - GC4YEFW
I have used the checker and it does not show potential for duplicity
The challenge is very specific in that you can only use any type or size - once however it does state twice at a maximium
to allow for the alternate size/type use
for example :- you may claim 1 as a small traditional (using the [b]Small[/b] as the unique type) and another small traditional (this would be unique as the [b]Trad[/b]). You can then [b]not claim[/b] any other [b]small[/b] sizes or [b]traditional[/b] types as part of the challenge.
Many of the claims to date have cited three trads or three micros (as examples) within their lists and these would/should not qualify
The script output only shows either a size or type for each cache cited but needs to show both in order to prove that there is no duplicity
Tim
My example list (not from the checker output) - will show how this works
This may not show the image fully - to the right is another column which shows the three counties (three caches in each)

[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/gs-geo-images/2b1c1f57-86f9-47d8-a35d-6ae4440da838.jpg[/img]

Original Message

Author: Deepdiggingmole
Date: January 08, 2019 09:57AM

Re: Checker request - GC4YEFW
I have used the checker and it does not show potential for duplicity
The challenge is very specific in that you can only use any type or size - once however it does state twice at a maximium
to allow for the alternate size/type use
for example :- you may claim 1 as a small traditional (using the [b]Small[/b] as the unique type) and another small traditional (this would be unique as the [b]Trad[/b]). You can then [b]not claim[/b] any other [b]small[/b] sizes or [b]traditional[/b] types as part of the challenge.
Many of the claims to date have cited three trads or three micros (as examples) within their lists and these would/should not qualify
The script output only shows either a size or type for each cache cited but needs to show both in order to prove that there is no duplicity
Tim
My example list (not from the checker output) - will show how this works

[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/gs-geo-images/2b1c1f57-86f9-47d8-a35d-6ae4440da838.jpg[/img]