To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: GC8FCTA - Checker Request: at least 1 found log with attribute "needs maintenance" (SUBJECT UPDATED)

Changed By: GeoOliC
Change Date: October 29, 2019 05:17PM

GC8FCTA - Checker Request: at least 1 found log with attribute "needs maintenance" (SUBJECT UPDATED)
Hi,

is there anyone around who can help me with a new checker for my geocache GC8FCTA ?

Requirements: the geocacher should have at least one found log which contains the tag [Rescue-Cache-Asperg]

Thank you very much for your support!

Viele Grüße

Oli
Changed By: GeoOliC
Change Date: October 29, 2019 05:16PM

GC8FCTA - Checker Request: at least 1 found log with tag [Rescue-Cache-Asperg]attribute "needs maintenance"
Hi,

is there anyone around who can help me with a new checker for my geocache GC8FCTA ?

Requirements: the geocacher should have at least one found log which contains the tag [Rescue-Cache-Asperg]

Viele Grüße

Oli

Original Message

Author: GeoOliC
Date: October 29, 2019 11:44AM

GC8FCTA - Checker Request: at least 1 found log with tag [Rescue-Cache-Asperg]
Hi,

Viele Grüße

Oli