To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: Re: GC8FCTA - Checker Request: at least 1 found log with attribute "needs maintenance" (SUBJECT UPDATED)

Changed By: GeoOliC
Change Date: October 29, 2019 05:17PM

Re: GC8FCTA - Checker Request: at least 1 found log with tag [Rescue-Cache-Asperg]attribute "needs maintenance" (SUBJECT UPDATED)
ok, let's try something else. Is the following requirement possible:

geocacher should have at least one find logged at a cache with the "needs maintenance" attribute?

The purpose is to positively honour geocachers who help each other by offering the cache owner their support, e.g. by placing a new logbook inside or change a damaged container.

If done so, I would like to support this with my new "Rescue-Cache-Asperg", so everyone who saved a geocache from being archived by supporting the cache owner in case of "needs maintenance" has completed the challenge and can log my challenge cache.

Is that possible?

Thank you for your suport!

Viele Grüße

Oli

Original Message

Author: GeoOliC
Date: October 29, 2019 05:15PM

Re: GC8FCTA - Checker Request: at least 1 found log with tag [Rescue-Cache-Asperg]
ok, let's try something else. Is the following requirement possible:

geocacher should have at least one find logged at a cache with the "needs maintenance" attribute?

The purpose is to positively honour geocachers who help each other by offering the cache owner their support, e.g. by placing a new logbook inside or change a damaged container.

If done so, I would like to support this with my new "Rescue-Cache-Asperg", so everyone who saved a geocache from being archived by supporting the cache owner in case of "needs maintenance" has completed the challenge and can log my challenge cache.

Is that possible?

Thank you for your suport!

Viele Grüße

Oli