To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Moderators will move threads from "Checker requests" into this forum after a while when it has been decided that the challenge checker isn't possible for one or another reason. The threads should not be moved right away. The challenge owner should have a chance to adjust his requirements if that helps.

Message: Checker request for many municipalities with D/T- and different cache types -Challenge

Changed By: Joksut
Change Date: January 15, 2020 10:13PM

Checker request for many municipalities with D/T- and different cache types -Challenge
Hi!
I´m wondering if that is even possible, hopefully and probably is, to get checker for next kind of challenge cache:

There is three level in challenge:

1) Log a cache from the every municipalities of the states of Northern and Southern Carelia, Finland. There is totally 22 municipalities in those two states.
2) Use every Difficulty- and every Terrain-level so that you use one level per municipality. That means that you have to use 18 municipality to get all the levels.
3) For those four municipalities which are left you have to log four different cache types that you haven't use when logging D/T-levels. So if you have used for example trads and mysteries to fill D/T-levels you have to log multi, letterbox, virtual , whereigo, webcam or earthcache (but not events or citos) for those places.

Please, can anyone help me with?

Joksut

Municipalities of Northern Carelia:

Joensuu
Liperi
Kontiolahti
Heinävesi
Polvijärvi
Outokumpu
Tohmajärvi
Ilomantsi
Kitee
Rääkkylä
Lieksa
Juuka
Nurmes

Municipalities of Southern Carelia:

Lappeenranta
Imatra
Taipalsaari
Lemi
Savitaipale
Luumäki
Rautjärvi
Ruokolahti
Parikkala

Original Message

Author: Joksut
Date: January 15, 2020 07:17PM

Checker request for many municipalities with D/T- and different cache types -Challenge
Hi!
I´m wondering if that is even possible, hopefully and probably is, to get checker for next kind of challenge cache:

There is three level in challenge:

1) Log a cache from the every municipalities of the states of Northern and Southern Carelia, Finland. There is totally 22 municipalities in those two states.
2) Use every Difficulty- and every Terrain-level so that you use one level per municipality. That means that you have to use 18 municipality to get all the levels.
3) For those four municipalities which are left you have to log four different cache types that you haven't use when logging D/T-levels. So if you have used for example trads and mysteries to fill D/T-levels you have to log multi, letterbox, virtual or earthcache (but not events or citos) for those places.

Please, can anyone help me with?

Joksut

Municipalities of Northern Carelia:

Joensuu
Liperi
Kontiolahti
Heinävesi
Polvijärvi
Outokumpu
Tohmajärvi
Ilomantsi
Kitee