To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: psteelman1
Change Date: February 27, 2020 04:57AM

New Checker Needed for GC8M1KD
I am in need of a challenge checker for a new cache I am developing.

It is a Well-Rounded Cleveland County (Oklahoma) Challenge Cache

To qualify, a cacher simply needs to have found/logged eight or more different cache types from , however each of the caches have to be located within Cleveland County (Oklahoma).

Note: For this challenge, I am including all Groundspeak recognized cache types, including Event Caches and CITO Caches.

This seems to meet all current GC challenge criteria, but I welcome your comments.

Patrick

Original Message

Author: psteelman1
Date: February 27, 2020 04:56AM

New Checker Needed for GC8M1KD
I am in need of a challenge checker for a new cache I am developing.

It is a Well-Rounded Cleveland County (Oklahoma) Challenge Cache

To qualify, a cacher simply needs to have found/logged eight or more different cache types from within Cleveland County (Oklahoma).

Note: For this challenge, I am including all Groundspeak recognized cache types, including Event Caches and CITO Caches.

This seems to meet all current GC challenge criteria, but I welcome your comments.

Patrick