To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: peter-tvm
Change Date: July 03, 2020 08:30PM

Re: Event / Foreign caches / 365 visit date
Ah, I have totally forgotten to give an answer.

Visit dates
The script is doing what it's supposed to do. But the output is, far from what I was hoping for ;-).
If I have fulfilled it shows **Sigtuna** (586), Which is ok.
If i do not fulfil is shows an long list of visit dates in the county that the cacher are closest to fulfil in.
Is there no way to include an visual calender matrix in the output, that shows the number of visits on each date?

Calender dates
There is still no checker for these.
The checkers from jpavlik are for the same as caches and use the same scripts as the ones vogelbird has made

Original Message

Author: peter-tvm
Date: July 03, 2020 08:25PM

Re: Event / Foreign caches / 365 visit date
Ah, I have totally forgotten to give an answer.

Visit dates
The script is doing what it's supposed to do. But the output is, far from what I was hoping for ;-).
If I have fulfilled it shows **Sigtuna** (586), Which is ok.
If i do not fulfil is shows an long list of visit dates in the county that the cacher are closest to fulfil in.
Is there no way to include an visual calender matrix in the output, that shows the number of visits on each date?

Calender dates
There is still no checker for these.
The checkers from jpavlik are for the same as caches and scripts as the ones vogelbird has made