To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Lulybelle
Change Date: September 09, 2020 10:33PM

GC8ZA00
Hi ,
This checker isn’t picking up all challenge caches, it appears to be picking up about 1/3 of them although all those caches I’ve checked have the new challenge cache attributes attached.
Is the checker checking for the Challenge attribute or the name, or am I just being impatient?
Regards
Sue
Changed By: Lulybelle
Change Date: September 09, 2020 10:32PM

GC8ZA00
Hi ,
This checker isn’t picking up all challenge caches, it appears to be picking up about 1/3 of them although all those caches I’ve checked have the new attributes attached.
Is the checker checking for the Challenge attribute or the name, or am I just being impatient?
Regards
Sue

Original Message

Author: Lulybelle
Date: September 09, 2020 10:27PM

GC8ZA00
Hi ,
This checker isn’t picking up all challenge caches, although all those caches I’ve checked have the new attributes attached.
Regards
Sue