To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Mike Fitz
Change Date: September 16, 2021 06:47PM

Tag Disabled/Checker Issues (GC9GAAX)
Hello,
I cloned a checker for my challenge cache "GC9GAAX - Bring Your TOTT Challenge (United States)" however it appears the tag is disabled and several people have had issues with the checker saying it's disabled. I originally forgot to add the challenge attribute but that's been corrected.

Can someone edit the checker to enable it or create a new checker for this challenge please? The challenge is to find 100 caches with the "special tool required" attibute.

Thank You!

Original Message

Author: Mike Fitz
Date: September 16, 2021 06:41PM

Tag Disabled/Checker Issues
Hello,
I cloned a checker for my challenge cache "GC9GAAX - Bring Your TOTT Challenge (United States)" however it appears the tag is disabled and several people have had issues with the checker saying it's disabled. I originally forgot to add the challenge attribute but that's been corrected.

Can someone edit the checker to enable it or create a new checker for this challenge please? The challenge is to find 100 caches with the "special tool required" attibute.

Thank You!