To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

New api methods will be announced here. Changes in our data that is relevant to checkers scripts/tags will also be announced here.

Changed By: magma1447
Change Date: December 15, 2021 07:19PM

Exception list
HQ has removed the old exception list with traveling geocaches and similar (BM1A6W6). A new list (with same/similar) content has been created on another account (BMAFMJR).

In the future, make sure you refer to the correct list with the Challenge checkers. Tomorrow I will try to search and replace all occurrences of the old BM-code to the new one. Both inside the scripts, and the tags. There are 53 affected scripts and 10 tags (plus those depending on the 53 scripts).

Challenge checkers depending on Project-GC's [i]excludeTraveling[/i] option which exists for some methods have just been corrected to use the new BML.

Original Message

Author: magma1447
Date: December 15, 2021 07:12PM

Exception list
HQ has removed the old exception list with traveling geocaches and similar (BM1A6W6). A new list (with same/similar) content has been created on another account (BMAFMJR).

In the future, make sure you refer to the correct list with the Challenge checkers. Tomorrow I will try to search and replace all occurrences of the old BM-code to the new one. Both inside the scripts, and the tags.