To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Message: Stats suggestion on Individual Regions (States) Map

Changed By: DrPflug
Change Date: June 28, 2019 10:06PM

Stats suggestion on U.S. Individual Regions (States ) Map
Is there a place to post about topics that are not challenge checker related? I don't see such a place. so I will post it here. On the Individual States Map, using Mississippi as an example, it says, "9 counties found in United States, Mississippi". Could the total number of counties in Mississippi be included on that line, e.g. "9/82 counties found in United States, Mississippi". Just like it does for Countries, e.g., "29/51 regions found in United States"

Original Message

Author: DrPflug
Date: June 28, 2019 10:00PM

Stats suggestion on U.S. States Map
Is there a place to post about topics that are not challenge checker related? I don't see such a place. so I will post it here. On the Individual States Map, using Mississippi as an example, it says, "9 counties found in United States, Mississippi". Could the total number of counties in Mississippi be included on that line, e.g. "9/82 counties found in United States, Mississippi". Just like it does for Countries, e.g., "29/51 regions found in United States"