Advanced

Re: Checker

[Cancelled] Checker
August 11, 2017 09:56PM
Hi
I would like to make a series of Challenger caches in Norway. I have a Mac and am not good with computers, so I hope for help from you to get this done. The first one I've already posted, I know there is challenger checking on this one. It is all counties in Norway challenge. The GC code of the one I have created is: GC6RECD

I also want to make these challenges, and want checkers, and hope you can help me whit this also:
All caches in 4 municipalities.
16 municipalities in Norway in one day.
7 counties in one day.
Over 15555 high-altitude meters divided into max 10 caches.
Over 250 church caches.
More than 125 favorite points on their own caches.

I have even fulfilled all the requirements myself.

Best regards from
lollaisen
August 11, 2017 11:29PM
I have some observations on your challenges
1. all counties in Norway There are 428 counties in Norway and you have visited 262
The listing guidelines tell that you have to fulfill your own challenge
2. All caches in 4 municipalities. Not acceptable according to the listing guidelines
3. 16 municipalities in Norway in one day. Not acceptable according to the listing guidelines
4. 7 counties in one day. Not acceptable according to the listing guidelines
5. Over 15555 high-altitude meters divided into max 10 caches. Possible
6. Over 250 church caches. Not acceptable according to the listing guidelines
7. More than 125 favorite points on their own caches. Not acceptable according to the listing guidelines

Please read the listing guidelines before placing your request
https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206
August 11, 2017 11:44PM
Hello
1. There are 19 conties in Norway and I have all :)
2 I do have that, but i need to show you pictures, because after i did have all caches in all 4 There has come new caches in to og them.
3 Yes according to project.gc
4 Yes according to project.gc
6 Sorry. I did think 200
7 Yes according to project.gc

:) i am not good in english, so i did also write down the Norwegian name for what i whant :)

Thanks for helping me :)

No problem for me if There can be make a challenge checker for GC6RECD, as I Ask for whit 15555 meters hige in my number 5. So that this can be sendt to rewiever :)

lollaisen
August 11, 2017 11:55PM
The link I gave you for the listing guidelines you can set in the top right hand corner to Norwegian
There you can read what is acceptable. Your PGC statistics have nothing to do with the challenge guidelines

The link to the checker is for all the regions in Norway http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6RECD/28137
August 13, 2017 11:22PM
The confusing part in 1 is that the geographical split on PGC is Country/Region/Counties and that would be Land/Fylke/Kommune in Norwegian terms. The confusing part is that Fylke is called Counties in English. Fylke will be refered to as Region and Kommune as Counties in pgc checker and in this post

The problem of 2,3,4,6 and is that asking for that is not allowed
The requirement and the specific Not allowed rule that is the problem

2. All caches in 4 municipalities

12. All or Percentage of caches
Finding all or any percentage of the caches, or of a cache type, rating, or other allowable value within a specified area; e.g. 80% of EarthCaches in France is not publishable. (new 2016)

3. 16 municipalities in Norway in one day.
4. 7 counties in one day.

9. Time- Limited
Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc. (new 2016)

6. Over 250 church caches.

11. Specific Lists
A challenge based on elements under the cache owner’s primary control is not acceptable: examples, my favorites, my caches, bookmark lists, caches by this owner, or this group.
And you cant use the cache name ether if you look at
10. Source of Criteria
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.

7. More than 125 favorite points on their own caches

10. Source of Criteria
Requiring cachers to own a cache.

The only one that can have a similar allowed challenge is #2 where for example 1000 finds in 4 counties is allowed.

You could always ask a reviewer if your challenge is ok without adding a checker but I would be extremely surprised if it is allowed.
September 11, 2017 07:11PM
This thread has not received any feedback from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login