Advanced

Re: GC2TTBR - Love a Cache Challenge

[Cancelled] GC2TTBR - Love a Cache Challenge
September 28, 2017 06:00PM
Request for checker for a Lonely cache challenge. There are three options to qualify with varying counts/duration. It would be nice to get a list of the qualifying caches/dates to include in the log or maybe even to show the progress so far if one does not qualify.
September 28, 2017 06:52PM
As the READ FIRST thread says:
* The checkers does not have access to logs from others on the geocaches logged. Therefore a challenge to log a geocaches that hasn't been logged for one year isn't possible. We are however looking into solving this in the near future (June is expected). Details are yet to be determined.

The closest you can get is using the Project-GC definition of "Lonely cache", which is based on age in days divided by number of finds. You could (for example) say that the cacher needs 10 caches where the average days per find is at least 180. I haven't looked at what your stats are like in this regard as to what the numbers would need to be for you to qualify.
September 28, 2017 07:15PM
For this one, I know I qualify, probably by all three options, however I have not run this one through GSAK yet to get the details. I have not been to that part of the state yet, so I did not need to get this particular list yet. Again, I was requesting this for a couple of geofriends that do not use GSAK and want to know if they qualify or not and get a list of the caches they have found that meet the requirements.

Is there a way to put this request on hold and if/when it is possible to resurrect the request? Or, should we cancel it and try again in the last half of next year?
September 28, 2017 07:18PM
As soon as there is a possibility for PGC to implement a checker for the old resurrection challenges we will tag all these kind of challenge caches. So for the time being I will file these requests under ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login