Advanced

Re: Checker assistance for multiple caches

[Cancelled] Checker assistance for multiple caches
June 11, 2016 03:13PM
I have a fascination with college football, so I created the Collegiate Challenge Cache series based on FBS conferences. I need some help creating a checker for all 11 of them. They are location based qualification, I.E. teams in the PAC-12 conference, so a find would need to be in Cali, Arizona, Washing, Oregon, Colorado, & Utah.

Hope this makes sense, I can provide all the information needed, or can even help write it if possible.

L0r@x
June 11, 2016 09:08PM
Can you provide a GCcode and explain in detail were the challenge is about i.e. the conditions
June 20, 2016 10:15PM
Sorry for my delay. GC will not publish my caches without the checker being written. I have been going back and forth to no avail. So with that said, this should be simple.

I can also provide the other caches, which will have similar requirements once I get back home tonight. So please standby, while I get this populated tonight. This will be simple, heck I am willing to learn how to write my own.

I will need a checker created that will verify a cache find (all types allowed) that have been found in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, and Washington.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2016 10:21PM by The L0r@x. (view changes)
June 20, 2016 10:40PM
Are you aware that to place a challenge cache you have to fulfill the challenge yourself.
You fail the challenge by a long all way, you have only 1 find
June 21, 2016 01:42AM
yea, well aware of this. Since I reside in a wheel chair and hospice, I am working on the issue. Anyone care to help me learn how to code this stuff?
June 21, 2016 03:02PM
Nothing has to be coded only an easy configuration to an existing script.
If you provide the gc code to the cache it can be created.
But you also have to meet the requirements yourself to get it published according to the guidelines.
https://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206

A workaround might be to ask another local cacher that are qualified to publish the challenge
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login