Advanced

Re: I need a checker for events.

[Cancelled] I need a checker for events.
April 11, 2018 11:55PM
Hello people how are you? I would like to request a checker that will allow us to see how many events has a geocacher successfully attended to, including all types of event.

Could any one help me on that so I can hide this challenge in Miami.

Thanks
April 12, 2018 01:19AM
You can request a checker for a challenge to attend a certain number of events. How many events did you want? Also, you may wish to consider whether you want it for just Event Caches, or all event types (CITO, Mega-, Giga-, etc.)
April 12, 2018 01:26AM
Thank you for your quick response. Yes I want to include all types of events and they will need to be 50 or more
April 12, 2018 02:06AM
Next question: what is the GC code for your challenge?
April 12, 2018 02:08AM
Here I go I have not hidden a challenge in years last time was when GC banned them, then they got it back and now I want to get back to it, but I red that I needed a checker first before submitting the cache.

Or should I make the page and give you the unpublished GC?
April 12, 2018 02:55AM
Yes, you need to create the page (at least getting to the point of having an established GC code) and provide it to us. Don't submit it for publishing until you have the checker and have linked it on the page.
April 12, 2018 02:59AM
Great let me start working on it, and hide the container tomorrow so i can provide you with the GC thanks for your help!
April 24, 2018 10:14PM
What is the situation with this request??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2018 10:14PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
May 01, 2018 01:42PM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester any more and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
May 24, 2018 08:26PM
Sorry I have not found a good location to hide the actual cache just yet
May 24, 2018 09:07PM
Just place a new request when you are ready
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login