Advanced

Re: Challenge checker GC5QQEP - not my state Counties challenge

[Awaiting feedback] Challenge checker GC5QQEP - not my state Counties challenge
August 18, 2019 07:21PM
Would anyone be able to make a challenge checker for this one? I find that the maps on Project-GC tells you how many counties you have in a specific state but does not tell you if you have them all. The one I am most interested in is Hawaii - not sure if there is 4 or 5 counties there. The requirement for the challenge is to have found a cache in all the counties of a state other than your own.
August 26, 2019 05:22AM
First of all, does this only apply to U.S. states? Secondly, there is no way to determine what state a user is from. It might be possible to modify an existing script to exclude the state in which a user has the most finds, but then you might run into problems if someone does not live in the U.S.

I believe that Hawaii has five counties, but one of them does not have any geocaches. So, you would not be able to use Hawaii as your qualifying state.
October 04, 2019 05:40PM
What is the situation with this request ?? Can we move it to ARCHIVE Checker requests
October 15, 2019 03:15PM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login