Advanced

[Awaiting feedback] GC8NB9T - Get to Know Your County Cacher Challenge

[Awaiting feedback] GC8NB9T - Get to Know Your County Cacher Challenge
March 27, 2020 09:10PM
Good Afternoon -

Looking for help with a building a challenge checker. The challenge is to find five caches hidden by ten different cachers. Each set of hides for the CO would need to be in different counties. You would not be able to use your own hides for this challenge. Any cache type would work.

Thank you,
Re: GC8NB9T - Get to Know Your County Cacher Challenge
March 27, 2020 11:15PM
I'm sorry but since the introduction in 2016 of the challenge guidelines this type of challenge is no longer allowed.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
March 27, 2020 11:23PM
The way I read that requirement is that you cannot use the cache owner name as the criteria, i.e. Alphabet Soup of cache owners. That is not what I am requesting. The finds just have to be from different cacher owners. What their name is is irrelevant.
March 28, 2020 09:45AM
Boreal Walker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
The way I read that requirement is that you cannot use the cache owner name as the criteria, i.e. Alphabet Soup of cache owners. That is not what I am requesting. The finds just have to be from different cacher owners. What their name is is
irrelevant.

Nope - The guideline relates to Source of criteria - the cache owner name being the source of criteria in this instance - it would need to be searched in order to identify the number required

and so that is not allowed
May 01, 2020 12:50PM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login