Advanced

Re: CA DeLorme Challenge: 33/135 Pages Complete GC93RN4

[Cancelled] CA DeLorme Challenge: 33/135 Pages Complete GC93RN4
December 12, 2020 08:12AM
Hello,

Reference: California DeLorme (CA DeLorme).

I am looking for a checker that checks that I have completed at least 33 out of 135 pages of the California DeLorme map.

Project-GC currently shows the following existing map in my profile, this could be the basis for the checker:

Checker output should show a map like the linked one above and a statement that "Cacher xx has completed xx of 135 pages of the CA DeLorme Challenge, and does/does not meet this challenge" or something to this effect.

SIMILAR challenge checker: GCHANH - California DeLorme Challenge (Northern) (United States)

Planned geocache: GC93RN4

thank you!
The Flying Dutchmen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2020 08:36AM by The Flying Dutchmen. (view changes)
December 12, 2020 12:12PM
I'm sorry but your challenge is not allowed anymore since the introduction of the hiding guidelines.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable
Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). For example, user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc.
December 13, 2020 02:48AM
Bummer. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login