Advanced

[Awaiting feedback] GC9D1QB - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 1

[Awaiting feedback] GC9D1QB - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 1
September 19, 2021 08:07PM
If possible, I need a checker that will recognise EXACT matches of cache names. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, emoticons, spacing and punctuation.
I realize there is an existing checker that checks for the "same name" requirement, but it recognises the same name regardless of the differences in the names.
Also, this will be a series of Same Name Caches so whether there is a checker that works for the whole series or one for each cache in the series matters not to me. The exceptions are the last two listed below which are based on findnig three caches with the same name.
The first cache in the Same Name Challenge series is GC9D1QB - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 1
To log a find you must have found two caches with the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
Some examples:
Qualifying:
Jack and Jill / Jack and Jill
Restin' in St. Andrew's / Restin' in St. Andrew's
Restin' in St. Mark's / Restin' in St. Mark's
Rusty / Rusty
Duck! / Duck!
Unqualifying:
Jack and Jill / Jack & Jill
Resting in St. Andrew's / Restin' in St. Andrew's
Restin' in St. Mark's / Restin’ in St Marks
Rusty / rusty
Duck! / Duck!!!
The other caches in the series I need checkers for are:
GC9D1R4 - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 5
To log a find you must have found five pairs of caches (5 pairs/5 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1RQ - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 10
To log a find you must have found ten pairs of caches (10 pairs/10 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1T1 - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 15
To log a find you must have found fifteen pairs of caches (15 pairs/15 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1TM - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 20
To log a find you must have found twenty pairs of caches (20 pairs/20 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1V3 - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 25
To log a find you must have found twenty-five pairs of caches (25 pairs/25 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1VK - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 30
To log a find you must have found thirty pairs of caches (30 pairs/30 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1VV - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 35
To log a find you must have found thirty-five pairs of caches (35 pairs/35 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1W0 - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 40
To log a find you must have found forty pairs of caches (40 pairs/40 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1W9 - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 45
To log a find you must have found forty-five pairs of caches (45 pairs/45 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1WM - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 50
To log a find you must have found fifty pairs of caches (50 pairs/50 different names), each of the pairs having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1XH - SAME 3 NAMES 1
To log a find you must have found 3 caches having the EXACT same name (1 set of 3/same name). By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
GC9D1XX - SAME 3 NAMES 5
To log a find you must have found five sets of three caches (5 sets of 3/ 5 different names). Each having the EXACT same name. By exact I mean the same spelling, capitalisation, and punctuation.
Re: GC9D1QB - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 1
September 19, 2021 09:41PM
I'm sorry but your challenges are not passing the challenge guidelines

Please read 2.12.10. Source of Criteria
Re: GC9D1QB - SAME NAME CHALLENGE 1
October 05, 2021 07:18PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login