Advanced

[Awaiting feedback] GC9HQP0 Cache Replacement Fairy Challenge

[Awaiting feedback] GC9HQP0 Cache Replacement Fairy Challenge
October 25, 2021 09:37PM
Hi all! I'm looking for someone to make a checker for the following challenge
Many thanks!!!

*cache is at the posted coords***

Have you ever looked for a cache, and was deterred from attempting it due to multiple DNF logs by other cachers? After completing the Heartwarming Handyman Challenge (GC1Y7ZV), I thought I'd create something similar. 

If you've come across a GZ and the physical cache is nowhere to be found and no maintenance has been done to replace the cache, would you consider replacing it to keep the game alive? In order to log this Challenge, you must complete the following:

1. Replace 3 caches that have gone MIA at their respective GZ...must be replaced at the same coords. *replacing your own MIA caches do not count - they must be hidden by a different cacher/caching team*

2. Include the 3 replacements in your electronic log with the name/GC code of the container you replaced.

3. Sign the logbook at the given coords to log this as a find!

If you've been playing for a while, you might already qualify for this Challenge! And as I wouldn't create a Challenge that I wouldn't do myself, here are 3 MIA caches I have replaced:

Let's Go Play GC3781C

WE'RE GOING UP! GC7QQF8

The Bee Movie GC8CTYY

**Achieved and disabled caches also do not count for this Challenge.**

Good luck!!
Re: GC9HQP0 Cache Replacement Fairy Challenge
October 25, 2021 09:43PM
This is not an allowed challenge criteria

Please read the challenge section in the hiding guidelines 2.12
October 26, 2021 01:04AM
Why not? What specifically is not allowed?
October 26, 2021 04:52AM
The guidelines state
Challenge cache criteria must be based upon the type of log, not on the log content
November 10, 2021 12:34PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login