Advanced

[Resolved] Checker improvement for GC7JQFT

[Resolved] Checker improvement for GC7JQFT
August 09, 2018 02:57PM
checker is:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7JQFT/33141

Can the checker be improved to display the total number of capitals found?
Such as "You have found caches in xx of the 50 state capital counties."

and then display the counties you have finds in first, followed by those you have found 0.
Re: Checker improvement for GC7JQFT
August 11, 2018 02:39PM
The script used for that checker can't be configured to do counts like that. Nor can this alternative checker, but it might be easier to see where you still need to find caches:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7JQFT/36571

Please test and let us know if you convince the CO to change to this checker so we can disable the losing checker.
August 12, 2018 04:30AM
I tried that new test checker and it just times out. So not good. But that's ok. I will just stick with the old checker and keep track manually with the state capitals I have found. The checker does tell you just not in a clean format.

You can just close my request. Thanks.
August 12, 2018 09:57AM
It definitely works for me when run against your profile. You have 5/10 at present.
August 12, 2018 01:43PM
Yes, it just worked for me now. don't know why it timed out last night. This checker is better because the successful counties stand out better so it's easier to see. Can you just modify the checker ? Because the change is strictly cosmetic.
August 12, 2018 05:56PM
Can't change the checker since I can't change the script. The new checker is also based on another script so you will have to convince the CO to rather list the new checker.
August 12, 2018 06:39PM
OK, will try,
October 09, 2018 02:39PM
No further action required from the forum members , so request moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login