Advanced

Re: Problem with Checker for GC3QM3Z

[Resolved] Problem with Checker for GC3QM3Z
August 26, 2019 02:13PM
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC3QM3Z/25151

The checker results are not correct. For myself, it says I have 13 (even though the list identifies only 12). But I actually have 14 state capitals + DC (which doe count for this challenge). So my total should be 15. This challenge does not list the finds I have in Connecticut (Hartford Co), Pennsylvania (Dauphin Co) and Rhode Island (Providence Co).
August 26, 2019 02:55PM
Are their any changes in the State capitals ?
If so please let me know. However I can only make any changes when I am back from my holidays.
August 26, 2019 05:20PM
No changes. I bet all the other similar checkers are using a correct list. Perhaps one of them could be used here, with the threshold being 15 in this case.
August 26, 2019 05:50PM
The States capitals which are based on polygons are all based on te same polyset so their should not be a difference.

If you are referring to the checkers issued under the current guidelines there is the difference that these are based on counties.
August 26, 2019 06:15PM
I am confused. This is an older challenge yes. But if it's not checking on the county that the state capital is in, then what is it checking ???
August 26, 2019 07:02PM
It is checking on the State capital. If you zoom in on the map on a capital you can see the boundary of this capital as shown in OSM
Res: Problem with Checker for GC3QM3Z
August 26, 2019 08:50PM
so does this old challenge have a checker which uses unique polygons that define the city boundaries ( Not the county boundaries like all the new challenge checkers use ). I am surprised that that is the case, but if it is, I guess that's the way it is and you can close my request.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login