Advanced

Re: GC5HP0V - checker needs two adjustments

[Resolved] GC5HP0V - checker needs two adjustments
February 11, 2020 10:27PM
Right now the checker for this is giving the person credit for multiple finds of a single cache if they found it multiple times It should only count a cache once. The big Culprit is the Rock That Rolls. It was a moving cache and was found many times by the same person. (I found it 11 times). There also might have been some mistaken double logs on the others as that occasionally happended with the app when multiple Found Its was possible. So I would like the checker to make sure its counting each cache only once. 75 would be the top limit as there as there are 75 caches in the list.

The other thing would be to give the hider of any of these caches credit for it. For example unclerojelio hid GC5EB9 UncleRojelio's Recycled Cache, and since he obviosly can't find it, I'd just like it to count as a find. Possible?
February 12, 2020 11:07AM
Thanks for pointing out the problems with this bookmark checker. Both problems are present in it.

I will see if there is an alternative for it.
February 12, 2020 01:44PM
I issued a new checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5HP0V/48885 which allows owners to be counted and does not allow multiple logging

Please test and tell me if this is what you require. Also look at the quantity which stands at 53 at the moment
February 12, 2020 02:05PM
Perfect, thank you. Please substitute this one. and the current number of 53 is the correct requirement.
February 12, 2020 02:58PM
I have removed the old checker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login