Advanced

Re: Checker request

[Resolved] Checker request
February 12, 2020 04:53AM
Requesting a checker for GC8KB3A - 5 X 5 (No Traditionals) Challenge.

What I need is a checker where the cacher must have found a minimum of 5 different geocaching icons in a minimum of 5 different states. This must exclude traditional caches though. All other cache types may qualify.

The caches and states do not have to be the same. For instance, we have found the following:

Multi Cache - Georgia, West Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi
Virtual Cache – Georgia, Tennessee, Maryland, District of Columbia, South Carolina, New York, Ohio, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Virginia
Letterbox Hybrid – Georgia, West Virginia, Ohio, Alabama, Mississippi
Event Cache – Georgia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee,
Earth Cache – Georgia, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi
Thanks!

Thanks!
February 12, 2020 07:40AM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8KB3A/48881

Please test and reply
February 12, 2020 12:54PM
@coleclan
Does this challenge require finds to be solely in states in the US
I could qualify using non US states - so just clarifying this

thanks
February 12, 2020 01:09PM
Just accept that there are CO's who like to make challenges in there own country in stead of commenting on requests.
February 12, 2020 03:42PM
The checker works perfectly, thanks! With the comment of the other cacher, would changing the checker to allow provinces, territories, etc. be asking too much? If so, I will just use the one here. Again, thank you.
February 12, 2020 03:30PM
Provinces, territories,etc for other countries would be acceptable, but I thought asking for such would be way too much. I am cool with adjusting the checker to allow it though. Just didn't want to overwork anyone.
February 12, 2020 04:19PM
I have adjusted the checker to
US States
Australia States
Canadian Provinces
and
Countries

Please test and reply
February 12, 2020 05:26PM
@Coleclan - thank you - I only asked as it wasn't clear in the OP
I wasn't asking for it to be changed - just clarification on the limitation of the criteria

@Vogelbird - a bit harsh for what I would say is a valid question now kindly answered by the CO of this challenge
February 12, 2020 04:42PM
Excellent! Thank you again! Works fine!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login