Advanced

[Resolved] Request improvement to checker for GC7P6T2

[Resolved] Request improvement to checker for GC7P6T2
May 09, 2020 11:25PM
Good day. I will need an improvement to the challenge checker for GC7P6T2 "Challenge Cache - Oldest of 1 type." The oldest active Letterbox Hybrid, Webcam, and Whereigo caches I cite in the challenge have been archived and it appears I erred on listing of the oldest virtual and earthcaches. I will grandfather all previous logs that the challenge checker met to date; however, I think it would be best to update the conditions.

The criteria for meeting this challenge are:
Find any traditional cache placed on or before 11 May 00 (GC30 "Mingo") OR
Find any mystery cache placed on or before 30 Sep 00 (GC70 "Octopus Garden") OR
Find any virtual cache placed on or before 18 May 00 (GC3E "Lane Cove") OR
Find any multi cache placed on or before 11 Jun 00 (GC1E "Tour of Stone Mountain") OR
Find any earthcache placed on or before 2 Feb 03 (GCCE8D "Tidal EarthCache") OR
Find any whereigo cache placed on or before 1 Oct 08 (GC1FZX7 "Underdog!" or GC1FXP3 "WIG: Pikes Peak Gold Rush") OR
Find any Letterbox Hybrid placed on or before 7 Apr 01 (GC61F "Slices of Quince) OR
Take a webcam photo at any webcam cache placed on or before 31 Oct 01 (GC25B6 "Catamount Cache-cam").

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Request improvement to checker for GC7P6T2
May 09, 2020 11:38PM
I just ran the challenge checker on an existing user. Is the challenge checker already programmed to identify the oldest active of each type? If the answer is "yes," then I withdraw my request to update it.
May 10, 2020 12:03AM
Yes, the checker is programme for this
May 10, 2020 12:36AM
Very good. I withdraw my request. Thanks for having seeing the need for this. I thought I would need to periodically update my list but you had me covered. You all do great work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login