Advanced

Re: GC8XQEC - all types, all sizes, some attributes, 50 FPs

[Resolved] GC8XQEC - all types, all sizes, some attributes, 50 FPs
August 03, 2020 06:13AM
Hi - I have a challenge cache GC8XQEC, not yet published, using the most current guidelines. I would like a checker to be created, please! Thank you in advance.

It requires the user to have found

at least one cache for each of the cache sizes (Micro, Small, Regular, Large, Other, Virtual, Not chosen)
at least one cache for each of the cache types (Traditional, Unknown, Multi, Earthcache, Virtual, Letterbox, Whereigo)
attend at least one geocaching event of any type (event, CITO, Community Celebration event, MEGA, GIGA)
at least one high difficulty cache (D = 4 or 4.5 or 5)
at least one high terrain cache (T = 4 or 4.5 or 5)
at least one cache with one of the following attributes: Bicycle, Motorcycles, Quads, Off-road vehicles, Trucks/RVs
at least one cache with one of the following attributes: Significant hike, Medium hike (1 km–10 km), Long hike (>10 km)
at least one cache with one of the following attributes: Boat required, Scuba gear required, May require swimming
at least one cache with one of the following attributes: Tree climbing required, Climbing gear required
at least one cache with one of the following attributes: Recommended for kids
at least one cache with one of the following attributes: Recommended at night, Night cache
at least one cache that has a minimum of 50 favourite points
August 03, 2020 07:31AM
Here you go: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8XQEC/53504

Please confirm it is suitable.
August 03, 2020 08:01AM
That was quick! Thank you!
I have tested this with a few different cachers and it is giving the expected results.
Thanks again :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login