Advanced

Re: Edit of Checker in Use needed for GC6VX4H Half of the United States Challenge

I went to try and find my original post from a few days ago where someone made this checker for me, but couldn't find it, so I'm making a new post here:

For GC6VX4H Half of the United States Challenge, it seems to be giving the green light to cachers who have Reverse (Locationless) Caches that happen to be in enough states to qualify. The person in question that found this out is Blue Canary (who also happens to be the reviewer in my area under a different name). Since he knows he hasn't cached in half of the states, it threw up a flag in his mind.

The challenge requirements are that the cacher have found at least 1 cache in half of the states of the United States PLUS Washington D.C. (so 25 states plus D.C.).

Can someone change that checker to not include Locationless caches?

Thanks,

-Erich (VeteranTributes)
Re: Edit of Checker in Use needed for GC6VX4H Half of the United States Challenge
October 25, 2016 03:57PM
You always find the correpondence back through search in the top righthand corner.

In any case I will adjust the checker
October 25, 2016 03:59PM
Your best choice is to look up who tagged and and work with them. They have the easiest option.

As the technical part, there usually is an excluded type configuration for a tag that can fix this.
October 25, 2016 04:10PM
Checker is adjusted and excluding "Locationless (Reverse) Cache"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2016 04:12PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
Thank you all so much for the help and information!

-Erich (VeteranTributes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login