[Resolved] Request checker for GC941WR Attribute Cacher - Diamond Challenge
December 20, 2020 07:24AM
I request a checker for GC941WR Attribute Cacher - Diamond Challenge.

Requirements: Collect every attribute assignable by cache owners, currently 107 (66 positive and 41 negative) -- same requirement to obtain the diamond-level Attributes Cacher badge.
Re: Request checker for GC941WR Attribute Cacher - Diamond Challenge
December 20, 2020 07:55AM
Sorry, the name to GC941WR is "Diamond Badge - Attribute Cacher Challenge"
December 20, 2020 09:15AM
Here is the checker:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC941WR/57379

If you want to exclude specific attributes from the search (e.g. Needs Maintenance) then I can add that in for you.
For the title, it will appear as a ‘?’ until the cache is published, when the title will automatically appear, along with the country where it resides.
December 20, 2020 07:10PM
Hi DrAcorn.
Thank you so very much for creating so quickly.

Unfortunately, I didn't explain my challenge requirements very well. It is not a matter of COUNTING attributes until you get 107 out of all available. The task is actually to collect EVERY attribute available that a cache owner can assign which just happens currently to be 107.

Attributes assignable only by Geocaching HQ (GeoTour, Lost & Found, and Partnership) are not needed for this challenge. Please exclude them from the search.

The Needs Maintenance attribute is also not needed as it is assigned by cache finders rather than the cache owner. Please exclude this attribute from the search as well.

This challenge, as described above, is identical to the requirements needed to obtain the diamond-level Attributes Cacher badge found on the BadgeGen tab of the Project-GC profile stats. See https://project-gc.com/w/The_Attribute_Cacher.

Thanks!
December 20, 2020 07:24PM
I have updated the checker, to exclude the attributes you mentioned. Hopefully it is good now!
December 20, 2020 08:01PM
Perfect!
Thank you for being so fast!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login