Advanced

Re: GC95GCC

[Resolved] GC95GCC
January 24, 2021 01:30AM
Hello,

Can i please have a challenge checker made for the following:

There are 9 regions of Western Australia and i need the cacher to have found caches within 3 of the 9 regions (each region is made up of the following LGA's:

Gascoyne Region:
Carnarvon, Exmouth, Shark Bay, Upper Gascoyne

Goldfields-Esperance Region:
Coolgardie, Dundas, Esperance, Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Laverton, Leonora, Menzies, Ngaanyatjarraku, Ravensthorpe

Great Southern Region:
Albany, Broomehill-Tambellup, Cranbrook, Denmark, Gnowangerup, Jerramungup, Katanning, Kent, Kojonup, Plantagenet, Woodanilling

Kimberley Region:
Broome, Derby-West Kimberley, Halls Creek, Wyndham-East Kimberley

Mid-West Region:
Carnamah, Chapman Valley, Coorow, Cue, Greater Geraldton, Irwin, Meekatharra, Mingenew, Morawa, Mount Magnet, Murchison, Northampton, Perenjori, Sandstone, Three Springs, Wiluna, Yalgoo

Peel Region:
Boddington, Murray, Serpentine-Jarrahdale, Waroona

Pilbara Region:
Ashburton, East Pilbara, Karratha, Port Hedland

South West Region:
Augusta-Margaret River, Boyup Brook, Bridgetown-Greenbushes, Bunbury, Busselton, Capel, Collie, Dardanup, Donnybrook-Balingup, Harvey, Manjimup, Nannup

Wheatbelt Region:
Beverley, Brookton, Bruce Rock, Chittering, Corrigin, Cuballing, Cunderdin, Dandaragan, Dalwallinu, Dowerin, Dumbleyung, Gingin, Goomalling, Kellerberrin, Kondinin, Koorda, Kulin, Lake Grace, Merredin, Moora, Mount Marshall, Mukinbudin, Narembeen, Narrogin, Northam, Nungarin, Pingelly, Quairading, Tammin, Toodyay, Trayning, Victoria Plains, Wagin, Wandering, West Arthur, Westonia, Wickepin, Williams, Wongan-Ballidu, Wyalkatchem, Yilgarn, York
January 24, 2021 12:38PM
Here is your checker:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC95GCC/58235
Please say if it is what you require.
January 24, 2021 01:49PM
Maybe I read it incorrect but I will show you anyway https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC95GCC/58234

Please tell us what you will use
January 24, 2021 01:59PM
Thanks to both of you, this was a tough checker to make I’m sure.

The DrAcorn checker works perfectly,

Vogekbird I might need to brush up my explanation in the listing. The finder needed to find one cache in any of the LGAs that made up a region, ie. only needed to find one cache per region, not one cache in each LGA of the region.

Thank you both again, very much appreciated your work.
January 24, 2021 02:06PM
I will remove checker 58234
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login