Advanced

[Resolved] Two similar checkers requested - GC9CQGC and GC9CQGG

[Resolved] Two similar checkers requested - GC9CQGC and GC9CQGG
June 13, 2021 11:54PM
GC9CQGC - 5X5 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x5 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other). 25 caches.

GC9CQGG - 5X6 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x6 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other, AND not chosen). 30 caches.

Both are currently unsubmitted.

This is my first challenge request.....any question or issue please let me know. Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2021 12:18AM by mkettel. (view changes)
Re: Two similar checkers requested - GC9CQGC and GC9CQGG
June 14, 2021 11:32AM
Here are the checker
GC9CQGC - 5X5 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x5 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other). 25 caches.
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9CQGC/61444

GC9CQGG - 5X6 Type/Size Challenge. To qualify for this cache you must complete a 5x6 grid for physical cache types (Traditional, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox & WIG) and containers (micro, small, regular, large, other, AND not chosen). 30 caches.
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9CQGG/61445

Please test and reply but you are not fulfilling both challenges yet which you must do before you can submit the listings foto your local reviewer
Re: Two similar checkers requested - GC9CQGC and GC9CQGG
June 14, 2021 02:37PM
This is great...thank you very much. I tested both with a few users and they work perfectly, look great.

You're right about me not qualified...I didn't catch that wrinkle till after I requested these. For now I have added the scripts to my draft cache write ups but won't submit till I qualify. I'm only a few away and have targets in sight.

I consider this issue resolved but if you need more from me please let me know. Thanks so much!

mkettel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login