Advanced

Re: Need a checker for GC9F4H9 Mississippi to Arizona in a Day Challenge

Hi,

I need a challenge checker that requires a cacher to have found at least half of the counties along I-10 between Harrison County, Mississippi, and Maricopa County, Arizona. So 50% of the 50 counties along this stretch of I-10. There is no actual time limit on this challenge.

The counties are:

In Mississippi - Harrison County and Hancock County

In Louisiana - St. Tammany Parish, Orleans Parish, Jefferson Parish, St. Charles Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, St. James Parish, Ascension Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, West Baton Rouge Parish, Iberville Parish, St. Martin Parish, Lafayette Parish, Acadia Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish, and Calcasieu Parish

In Texas - Orange County, Jefferson County, Chambers County, Harris County, Fort Bend County, Waller County, Austin County, Colorado County, Fayette County, Gonzales County, Caldwell County, Guadalupe County, Bexar County, Kendall County, Kerr County, Gillespie County, Kimble County, Sutton County, Crockett County, Pecos County, Reeves County, Jeff Davis County, Culberson County, Hudspeth County, and El Paso County

In New Mexico - Doña Ana County, Luna County, Grant County, and Hidalgo County

In Arizona - Cochise County, Pima County, Pinal County, and Maricopa County

Thanks,

-Erich (VeteranTributes)
August 15, 2021 01:07PM
Hi, here is your checker:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9F4H9/62603

Can you please test it and reply..... man, this checker was hard work!!
August 15, 2021 01:09PM
And if I were you I would lose the "in a Day".... that might get your challenge rejected without the reviewer even looking at the detail
August 15, 2021 06:36PM
Would it have been easier to use Generic County checker with a filter set for the counties and a limit of 25?
August 16, 2021 12:53AM
Lol..... definitely!
August 15, 2021 08:01PM
That works, thanks!

-Erich (VeteranTributes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login