Advanced

Re: New checker needed for GC9FKBK

[Resolved] New checker needed for GC9FKBK
August 27, 2021 04:05PM
As my contiguous counties challenge was disallowed, I have come up with another.

VT 100 Social Cacher of North America:

Must have attended a social event in at least 15 different US states or Canadian Provinces. At least one of which must be Vermont.

Any of the social events (past, present, future) available through geocaching.com should qualify, including but not limited to: event, CITO, Community celebration, Mega, Giga, HQ celebration and block party.

Thank you.
August 27, 2021 07:23PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9FKBK/62894

Please test and reply
August 27, 2021 08:14PM
I tested and it says I passed, but it has a confusing statement.
CarriVT has found required number of caches (1) of the required number of types (1) in each of 14 regions (required number of regions: 11).Filters:( types (Events) , country (United States , Canada) )
Finds in required regions are listed here:

The problem is that it says needed number is 11 (plus Vermont), but it should be 14 plus Vermont. It then lists 11 states, but cuts off there.

Also, is it possible to show in the output how many total states or provinces people have had events in? Has 32, is only required 14?

Thank you,

CarriVT
August 27, 2021 08:57PM
Changed the config, please test again
August 27, 2021 09:05PM
It is fine now, but I am going to ask you to change it again. I have decided an easier challenge would get more interest. Instead of Vermont plus 14, let's make it Vermont plus 9 for a total of 10 required. I won't change it again. Thank you.
August 28, 2021 10:29AM
Changed to Vermont + 9
August 28, 2021 10:39PM
Thank you, this looks good!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login