Advanced

Re: New Challenge Checker German Jasmer

[Resolved] New Challenge Checker German Jasmer
August 31, 2021 09:54PM
Hi,
i would like to ask for a new Challenge Checker.
Name: German Jasmer Challenge current months of hiding minus 5 months.
The Challenge: find a cache in every month of hiding in germany. 5 gaps are allowed because in a few months there will only be one or two hidden caches.
For example:
in August 2021 there are 256 hidden months. 251 month are required for the fulfillment.
In September 2021 there are 257 months of hiding. 252 month are required for the fulfillment.
und so on and so on..
every month, the number of hiding places required increases by another month of hiding.

GC Code is GC9FTAB

Is there somebody who can help me to creat this checker?
Many thanks.

Best regards from Dammer Berge
Jens ( Luni1420 )
September 01, 2021 12:36AM
Hello, I have created the checker, but please be aware that you currently do not qualify...and you need to so this can be published. You seem to be missing 9 (every month in 2000 & Jan 2001). Is this correct?

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9FTAB/62961
September 01, 2021 07:45AM
I just see that I have a small mistake. In Germany there are no longer any caches in the months May 2000 to January 2001. These months must not be taken into the Challenge Checker. The checker is only allowed to check those starting with February 2001 up to the current month. Example: As of September 2021, this is 248 months. 5 gaps are allowed, i.e. the checker is green if 243 months are fulfilled. In October 2021 there are 249 months, the checker turns green when at least 244 months are fulfilled. I apologize for my mistake very much. Can you change that, please? Thanks in advance.
Jens ( Luni1420 )
September 01, 2021 08:00AM
No problem, I have updated the 'start' month to Feb 2001. 5 gaps still allowed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login