Advanced

Re: New Checker needed for GC9GHGQ

[Resolved] New Checker needed for GC9GHGQ
September 30, 2021 01:56AM
This is a thousand day challenge. GC9GHGQ

1) must have at least 50 finds in VT, any type, any time.
2) must have found at least one cache or have attended an event on no less than 1000 days.

Thank you!
September 30, 2021 11:47AM
Please clarify because finding a cache 1000 days ago would probably not be acceptable for your reviewer
September 30, 2021 01:51PM
This is not a 1000 day streak challenge. This is to commemorate having cached 1000 days out of the 7800 days of caching so far, and of the hopefully many more thousands of days to come. My model is GC93AC7. You don't have to be a charter geocacher to achieve this. Any one can who caches for three years consistently. It is attainable by new people as well, whenever they join, they need to keep caching, and they too can qualify in the future.
September 30, 2021 03:53PM
I have seen this request before and ask the requester to ask his local reveiwer if he would published the challenge.

Most reviewers do not accept this challenge criteria but please ask your local relocal reviewer if he would publish this challenge

If you ask by posting a reviewer note on the cache page, remember that you have to submit the cache for review for the reviewer to see your question

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2021 03:54PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
October 10, 2021 11:04AM
My reviewer said that this is publishable. He also told me he had it reviewed by others so the response would be consistent. They agreed that this is publishable. Kindly send me a checker. Thank you.
October 10, 2021 08:13PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9GHGQ/63749

Please test and reply
October 11, 2021 04:25AM
Looks fine, thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login