Advanced

Re: Modification needed for checker GC9H0QH

[Resolved] Modification needed for checker GC9H0QH
October 11, 2021 04:55PM
See recently archived thread about this checker.

I need to clarify whether this checker takes into account these general requirements that I have set for all my bingo challenges. I think maybe I forgot to let you know when this first checker (bingo 5x5) was ordered.

In general:
Lab-caches, event-caches (any kind) and locationless caches do not count.
Regions, countries and continents follows the definition in Project GC.
The final coordinates decide where the cache belongs.

I would appreciate if you could confirm that these assumptions have been taken into account (otherwise I have to ask for it to be adjusted).

Thank you very much! And I am sorry to bother you again...
Regards,
Oddveig Anne
October 11, 2021 07:39PM
Only "Physical", "Earthcache", "Virtual Cache", "Webcam Cache" are now included in the checker
October 12, 2021 09:49AM
Thank you very much!!
Oddveig Anne
October 12, 2021 11:50AM
oasag65 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The final coordinates decide where the cache
> belongs.

Just to clarify, this part is not possible. All checkers use the posted coordinates.
October 12, 2021 12:24PM
@Pleu - Not true, The posted could differ from the final coordinates as long as the final coordinates are mentioned

Some owners us a challenge sign on the map to indicate a challenge trail and the final coordinates are the true coordinates of the caches
October 12, 2021 12:36PM
@Vogelbird

You've misunderstood what I'm answering here. Read OP again and you'll see that they want to confirm that the checker uses the final coordinates instead of the posted coordinates to determine what country/region/county a cache belongs to.... I'm answering that, I don't care how they decide to do with their coordinates for the challenge itself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login