Advanced

Re: New Challenge Checker Needed - GC9HJ4M

[Resolved] New Challenge Checker Needed - GC9HJ4M
October 27, 2021 04:03PM
I have a possible Challenge for everyone but I need a checker for it. Would it be possible for a checker to be made for the following Challenge Cache?

GC9HJ4M - Attribute Bingo Challenge
How It Works.....
This is the Attribute BINGO Challenge. This cache is located at the posted coordinates. However, in order to log this cache as found, you will first need to meet the requirements.

The BINGO grid is filled with the 24 cache attributes that are allowed to be used when writing up a cache page. Using your own stat's, match or up the Attributes and the number you have found with each Attributes listed. You're much match or surpass the number listed with the Attribute on the BINGO sheet.

Your GOAL is to get TWO (2) lines either vertical, horizontal or diagonal. You must get a BINGO (TWO LINES) before logging this cache as found. You may come and sign the logbook before you qualify but please WRITE A NOTE on the cache page as your find until you qualify.

Image is attached.

Thanks everyone for the help.

aboudreau

October 27, 2021 05:29PM
The qualification "Your GOAL is to get TWO (2) lines either vertical, horizontal or diagonal." requires most likely a script extension.

@sumbloke - can you have a look at this request
October 28, 2021 01:31AM
Here you go: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9HJ4M/64009

Please confirm it is suitable. Note that you don't quite qualify for all cells (three you are only two finds short of and the other you're 43 short). As I understand it, for a multi-part challenge you have to qualify for all parts before it will be published (even if not all are required).
October 31, 2021 10:27PM
The above script works great. Just a few minor number changes need to be done.

B - change to 18
C - change to 1257
P - change to 18
Q - change to 198

I'll make a new BINGO card to reflect the changes. If you can change the script to the above information that would be great.

Angela Boudreau
AKA aboudreau
October 31, 2021 10:36PM
Adjusted as requested.
November 10, 2021 04:45AM
The checker has been automatically disabled because your cache doesn't meet the requirements of a challenge cache:
1. It doesn't have the word "Challenge" in the title (although it does have the misspelling "Challange").
2. It doesn't have the challenge attribute.

Please correct these errors and let me know and I'll re-enable the checker.
November 10, 2021 02:37PM
Errors have been corrected. Please enable the checker.

aboudreau
November 10, 2021 09:06PM
Re-enabled.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login