Advanced

Re: Challenge Checker - 6 Consecutive Months of Multi's

[Awaiting feedback] Challenge Checker - 6 Consecutive Months of Multi's
December 29, 2021 08:18AM
Hello,

I am looking for a challenge checker that will confirm if one has done 6 consecutive months of multi's

This is for GC9D0NX

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers, Adroit Seeker
December 29, 2021 12:25PM
Needs a script extention, I informed the script writer
December 31, 2021 06:48AM
Do you require something more from me for this request?
January 01, 2022 07:05AM
Further clarification on the challenge checker: can be cumulative over all years caching.
January 03, 2022 11:30AM
Is this request cancelled because you requested GC9CQT8 ???
January 03, 2022 06:59PM
This one is not the same as GC9CQT8
It is a bit harder in that 6 months have to be consecutive, unlike GC9CQT8 which does not.
January 03, 2022 07:07PM
OK, I will place this request as a new script required although a script extention on an existing script might do the trick

I emailed the scriptwriter but did not get a reply yet
January 04, 2022 01:48AM
I would agree, it is just one extra requirement on top of GC9CQT8 in order to qualify.
January 14, 2022 07:51AM
Any update on this one ?
January 23, 2022 09:02PM
Hope we get this... so far, I am checking out my qualifications on this one https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7GQTV/31113
Cheers, Benicha
January 23, 2022 10:25PM
Yes I hope it will become available too - eventually this spring when I qualify for the 1 year of multi challenge I will be putting that one out also.

I also will be putting out a 366/2 days of multi challenge (1/2 Year of Multi's - Any Days count) which should be an easy to code but I was waiting for this one to be done first.
January 23, 2022 11:10PM
Madill and Nikitalina will also qualify for all of those Multi challenges... in case they want to know if cachers will be served...
February 23, 2022 07:40AM
Thanks Benicha I don't think this should be a hard one to find enough people to qualify since I already know many are working on filling in there calendar these days. I qualify and so do others.

I suspect there is a back log in the script creators to get this one done and we just have to be patient. I am sure it won't be too long before one of them pick this one up and work on it.

Cheers, Adroit Seeker
March 04, 2022 08:01AM
Any update on when we could expect this checker to be worked on?

There is one for a whole year that perhaps could be used for this 1/2 year consecutive months one could be base off of?

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7GQTV/31113
- GC7GQTV - Challenge - Multi kalenderen (365 dage) (Denmark)
May 18, 2022 02:40AM
Hi, can we have the checker output display the multicache icon for the days where a find exists. Like was done for the existing challenge checker:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7GQTV/31113
- GC7GQTV - Challenge - Multi kalenderen (365 dage) (Denmark)
May 18, 2022 02:25PM
Depends how long you would be prepared to wait - I am unfortunately very busy in the next few months, and probably can’t make the change for few weeks at least.
May 18, 2022 02:34PM
With the jpavlik calendar scripts you can press on the found date to see which cache is used for the calendar.
So instead of the icon you can see the cache used on that date
December 31, 2022 01:54AM
Sorry but the review has an issue with the geochecker that it has the cache reference of GC9D0NX and not of the geocache I am trying to get published which is GCA39BK. I believe this will self correct when the reviewer publishes the cache, correct? If not can you provide the necessary fix for this.

Here is the note from the reviewer:

You have used a geochecker for GC9D0NX. The checker must be for the same GC code as the cache page, which means you need a geochecker for your cache page, GCA39BK. You can request a new one be written or you can clone one that performs the check you are requiring. Please update the geochecker link to correspond to a geochecker built for this cache page.
April 10, 2022 08:39AM
When the checker / script is written, can we add to it that a maximum of 30 multi's can be from any one cache owner.
April 10, 2022 12:03PM
You can not use the owner criteria in a challenge because this isn't an acceptable criteria in article 2.12.10 of the hiding guidelines

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria
Not acceptable
hese cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
April 10, 2022 09:18PM
Here is a checker:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9D0NX/67750
Please say if this is good for you.
April 10, 2022 09:59PM
@DrAcorn - The request is for Multi-caches only
April 10, 2022 10:05PM
Whoops, updated typo
July 14, 2022 10:58AM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section
December 31, 2022 02:01AM
Sorry but the review has an issue with the geochecker that it has the cache reference of GC9D0NX and not of the geocache I am trying to get published which is GCA39BK. I believe this will self correct when the reviewer publishes the cache, correct? If not can you provide the necessary fix for this.

Here is the note from the reviewer:

You have used a geochecker for GC9D0NX. The checker must be for the same GC code as the cache page, which means you need a geochecker for your cache page, GCA39BK. You can request a new one be written or you can clone one that performs the check you are requiring. Please update the geochecker link to correspond to a geochecker built for this cache page.
December 31, 2022 11:02AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login