Advanced

Re: Checker request for GC2JQ5W

[Resolved] Checker request for GC2JQ5W
January 23, 2022 03:44AM
GC2JQ5W - Grandfathered challenge. In order to qualify, you must find a physical cache (events, virtuals, etc. do not count) to fulfill a typical alphabet challenge. The difference is that the name of the county (borough in Alaska, parish in Louisiana). Details -

Previous finds do count for this challenge.
Only physical caches count, i.e. Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Letterbox or Wherigo
Use the posted coordinates to determine which county the cache counts for.
You will have to find a cache in twenty six different counties. One that starts with each letter of the alphabet.
For the letter "X" you can use any county that has an "X" in its name, but you can't use that county for any other letter then
I am allowing you one Wild Card on this challenge. If you are having trouble with one letter then you may substitute a different county that contains the letter somewhere in the name. Please use this only as a last resort.
Only counties located in the United States count for this challenge.

Thanks!
January 24, 2022 04:40PM
Here is the link to a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC2JQ5W/65810

but I can not introduce a wild card with this script. The "x" can be anywhere in the county name

Please test and reply
January 24, 2022 06:59PM
Thanks so much! The note at the end about contacting the CO is perfect. I figured the wild card would cause an issue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login